Join us next week, Thursday, June 23 from 12:00-1:00 p.m. ET, for a webinar on our recently released report, Ending the Sale of Flavored Tobacco: Protecting Public Health and Saving Lives. With our partners at the Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids, we will share highlights from the report including how city leaders can adopt strong and comprehensive policies to reduce the use of dangerous and addictive tobacco products.
The webinar will also feature a conversation with Los Angeles Councilmember Mitch O’Farrell, who sponsored his city’s Flavored Tobacco Restrictions policy that was passed earlier this month.
- Mitch O’Farrell, Councilmember of the City of Los Angeles
- Katrina Forrest, Co-Executive Director, CityHealth
- Catherine Patterson, Co-Executive Director, CityHealth
- Annie Tegen, Vice President, Advocacy, CTFK
- Laura Bach, Director, Research, CTFK