In this webinar, we sit down with our partners at the Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids to share highlights from our new report, Ending the Sale of Flavored Tobacco: Protecting Public Health and Saving Lives, including how city leaders can adopt strong and comprehensive policies to reduce the use of dangerous and addictive tobacco products.
The webinar features a conversation with Los Angeles Councilmember Mitch O’Farrell, who sponsored his city’s Flavored Tobacco Restrictions policy that was passed earlier this month.
- Mitch O’Farrell, Councilmember of the City of Los Angeles
- Katrina Forrest, Co-Executive Director, CityHealth
- Catherine Patterson, Co-Executive Director, CityHealth
- Annie Tegen, Vice President, Advocacy, CTFK
- Laura Bach, Director, Research, CTFK