On July 15, CityHealth and the National Institute for Early Education Research (NIEER) co-hosted a webinar on cities’ efforts to plan and prepare for the upcoming school year. As we close out a school year that was fundamentally altered by the COVID-19 pandemic, Pre-K programs in cities across the country are planning for an uncertain fall.
- Gibbie Harris: Director, Mecklenburg Public Health
- Joe Francaviglia: Executive Director, Strong Schools Maryland
- Leslie Mckinily: Deputy Chief, Office of Early Childhood Education, Chicago Public Schools
- Catherine Patterson: Director of Operations, CityHealth
- Becca Patton: Director of Early Care and Education, First 5 LA
- GG Weisenfeld: Assistant Research Professor, National Institute for Early Education Research (NIEER) at Rutgers University, Graduate School of Education